28 Nov 2014

On Love and Satisfaction

There comes a point in your life where you stop and say, "I`m starting to be contented with my life right now. There`s always room for improvement but I`m happy."

I always questioned everything — specifically the fact that I had problems that money could always answer. "Cash rules everything around me," said the Wu Tang Clan and I could not agree more. Nothing seemed to be going as desired and I kept on finding ways how to satisfy myself that, maybe, money cannot buy. There must be something out there that will make me happy regardless of how many figures your bank account have. I was like, "god damnit, why do clothes have to be so damn expensive?!" See. Money talks.
hate the fact that almost every thing revolves around money. I even cut ties with my best friend because she talks behind my back for being thrifty. Not cheap, just wise and practical. If I am not satisfied with an item I see, no matter how chic it is, I am not buying it. I know I badly want something the second I see it. But that`s not the point of why I`m writing this.

Over the recent months, I've engaged in building more friendships that I hope to keep for as long as I can. Then again, you`ll know who your real friends are when you show them your true colors and are still there watching your back.
True satisfaction can be found with love. Money cannot buy love and the relationships you build. I know it is a painfully common idiom but love is blind. Attraction is different from love. Loving means to accept the person wholeheartedly despite their flaws, wrong decisions, and imperfections.
To my family and best friends (boyfriend included), thank you for making me satisfied with my life with your love. It`s always the best feeling when you know somebody out there looks out for you, and I don`t care how many you are as long as I know I have humans I can count on.

Before this turns out to be a really cheesy post, I`d like to thank Sister Secrets for welcoming me into your family. I am now officially a writer/contributor which I am very grateful for. Cheers to new beginnings!

Are you satisfied with your life? Comment below.



2 comments:

  1. It's so good to hear that you're contented with your life! Cheers to you! :) Sadly, I'm not happy with mine yet, but I try to be :)
    Muilo Burbulai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Make sure to leave a url for me to check out your blog, as well xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...